IHF Instructor Courses
- Mastery in all of the skills for the courses they teach, including both cognitive skills as well as the psychomotor skills.
- Delivery of all IHF certified courses correctly and as outlined in the appropriate instructor manuals, lesson maps and guidelines as issued by the IHF.
- Ability to test students effectively.
- Maintenance of a high standard of ethics and professionalism when teaching IHF courses.
- Management of time, space, materials and paperwork in compliance with the Foundation’s guidelines
What certs you must have before completing this training :
For the more advanced levels of instructor (i.e. ACLS), instructor candidates must be healthcare professionals who perform the provider skills regularly within their own scope of practice.
How long your certification lasts :
How Do I Recertify ?
Please review the following instructor course outlines for specific details for each type of instructor course.