Lantra First Aid
Premier First Aid Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved Training Centre, we deliver Lantra First Aid +F Nationwide.
This course is for people who work as part of a team in a forestry setting, this course will help you to indentify the dangers that are around you. In the event of an emergency you will be equipped with the skills and training necessary to keep you and your colleagues safe.
This course has been developed to comply with the Forestry Commission +F as per the First Aid at Work – Forestry Commission Policy and in consultation with Forestry Industry Safety Accord (FISA), all learners will take part in the assessment and will receive a Lantra First Aid +F Certificate and Skills card upon completion.
- Major Bleeding e.g. Chainsaw Injuries
- Crush Injuries
- Lymes Disease
- Accident Scene Management
- Recording Accidents
- Patient Assessment
- Heart Attacks – CPR & AED Training
- Wounds & Bleeding
- Head Injuries and Unconsciousness
- Choking – Patients
- Fractures, Injury To Bones & Soft Tissues
- Burns, Scalds
- Medical Emergencies – Diabetes, Seizures, Asthma etc