Premier First aid training are a certified provider of PHECC (Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council) courses in Ireland. We provide our PHECC courses in Kilkenny, Waterford and Sligo in our dedicated training centres.
PHECC courses provide students with the skills and knowledge that they need to practice as a first aid responder.
Our PHECC Courses
We provide the following PHECC course in our 3 training centres or at your organisations premises.
- PHECC FIRST AID RESPOSNSE 3 DAY COURSE
- PHECC FIRST AID RESPONSE 2 DAY REFRESHER COURSE
What your will learn on our PHECC Courses
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedure
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management
- Care of the unconscious patient
- Burns & Electrical Injury
- Hyopthermia & Hyperthermia
- Information Management
- Well being of the First Aid Responder
On successful completion of the course, students will receive a PHECC First Aid Responder certificate
very well presented , enjoyable and great instructor
Great Course very informative and great presenters.
Very enjoyable way of delivering content, kept engaged all through the course.